This Rotel Dip is a family favorite for parties and sporting events. Our kids love this recipe and help us put it together on game days. Whether your watching football, basketball or hockey this snack will be a hit. This Rotel Cheese Dip only has three ingredients, Velveeta, Rotel, and sausage. Add tortilla chips and you are ready! This recipe can be altered if you like a little more heat by using a spicy Velveeta or Rotel. Enjoy!
- 1lb Velveeta Cheese
- 1 10oz can of Mild Rotel
- 1lb mild sausage
- Tortilla Chips
- Cut Velveeta into small cubes.
- Brown sausage, drain and set aside.
- In a sauce pan place Rotel and warm on low medium heat.
- Add half of Velveeta cheese to sauce pan with Rotel and cover.
- Stir as cheese begins to melt. Add rest of Velveeta. Stir as cheese melts.
- Add sausage to the cheese mixture. Stir and allow to simmer on low heat. Be careful not to burn cheese on the bottom of the sauce pan.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into a bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips