This Brown Sugar Italian Pork Chops recipe is simple and only takes three ingredients. The combination of brown sugar and the Good Seasons Italian dressing make this a great change of pace in a busy week. The prep is simple and can be done in the amount of time it takes for the oven to preheat. After a full day at work followed by soccer and gymnastics these type of quick and easy meals are a must for our family.
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1-package Good Seasons Italian Dressing .7 ounce package
- ½ cup brown sugar (we use light brown sugar)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. Stir together well.
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with mixture.
- Place pork chops in pan. Cover the pork chops with any remaining mixture.
- Bake pork chops for 25 minutes, and then broil pork chops for about 2 minutes until sugar caramelizes.
- Serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!